Critical aviation intelligence.
Pilot My-Cast Videos
With Pilot My-CastSM by Garmin, critical aviation weather intelligence and flight planning is literally in the palm of your hand. You can check current and predicted National Weather Service (NWS) data at your departure airport, your destination, or at any terminal waypoint in the continental United States. Then, using DUAT(S), you can file a flight plan right from your cell phone.
Pilot My-Cast makes it easy to page through surface meteorological reports, terminal forecasts, observations and advisories — instantly as they become available. Zoom into a single airport or route in high-resolution, view animated radar and satellite imagery, pan across a moving weather map, check upper air winds and temperatures, identify cells producing lightning, and more. Now you can have the latest in personalized, on-demand pilot weather delivered to your mobile phone in text or graphical color formats.
Created by pilots, for pilots.
Pilot My-Cast was developed by pilots. And it shows. The information-rich features are easy and quick to access. The user interface is intuitively simple. As a result, commercial and general aviation pilots can now instantly access the precise, personalized reports they need to make better-informed flying decisions.
Go or no-go?
Weather drives many of the flight decisions you make, even before you take to the skies. Now you can get the weather intelligence you need — on demand. Weather data now available for the United States and Canada with direct data feeds from the National Weather Service, Environment Canada, and the Federal Aviation Administration. Complete with the most recent AOPA airport information and visual diagrams. Subscription fee is just $9.95/month billed directly to you phone bill.*
Pilot My-Cast is now available for iPhone. Find out more...
- Animated radar coverage
- Looping visible and infrared satellite imagery
- Weather map displaying: station identifier, flight conditions, lightning, weather conditions, ceiling, visibility, wind direction and speed, cloud cover, altimeter, temperature, dew point and age of observation
- SIGMETs, AIRMETs and PIREPs – available as soon as they are issued
- METARs and TAFs
- SIDs and STARs
- Victor and Jet Airways
- Maps of surface analyses and forecast conditions (prog charts)
- Improved TFR display highlights Temporary Flight Restriction areas
- Winds Aloft – direction, speed, and temperatures at planned flight altitude
- Lightning strike map
- Enhanced routing
- Canadian Radar, METARs, SIGMETs, AIRMETs and TAFs
- Easy flight plan filing via DUAT(s)
- AOPA Airport Information including diagrams
- flyGarmin integration including route sync and pilot/aircraft information
How do I get Pilot My-Cast?
To learn how to subscribe to Pilot My-Cast, select your carrier and handset above.
Frequently asked questions:
- Pilot My-Cast FAQ
- Pilot My-Cast User Guide
- See a full list of supported phones
Phones which are not supported by Pilot My-Cast 8 may be able to use a previous version. Contact us to find out more.
Further assistance is available by:
- Emailing customer support at email@example.com.
- Calling 1-866-669-2278 (Customer Service is available 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday–Friday CST).
* Subscription fee does not include any data access charges or minutes charged by your wireless carrier.
Coverage will differ depending on your carrier and phone.
© 2013 Digital Cyclone®, Inc. For customer service, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-669-2278.