Critical Aviation Weather App for the iPad
In 2002, Digital Cyclone launched Pilot My-CastSM, the first aviation weather app designed specifically for general aviation, corporate, and commercial pilots. For the first time, pilots could access real-time radar as well as METARs and TAFs on a device that is with them everywhere they go – their mobile phone. Since then, the features of Pilot My-Cast have expanded significantly making it the most comprehensive aviation weather and flight planning software for the iPad.
Pilot My-Cast allows subscribers to view comprehensive aviation weather information for your route or airport of interest. With Pilot My-Cast, you can quickly see how the weather will impact your flight by overlaying numerous real-time data including: Radar, visible and infrared clouds, AIRMETs, SIGMETs and lightning on a map with your flight displayed. Pilot My-Cast also features the AOPA Airport Directory along with the ability to file a flight plan and much more.
Aviation Weather and Flight Planning Features:
- Designed by pilots specifically for the iPad
- Maps include: Animated radar, AIRMETs/SIGMETs, Lightning, PiREPs, METARs/TAFs, Winds Aloft, TFRs, Infrared and Visible Satellite and Prog Charts
- Aircraft icon moves along route when using the NavTrack feature
- Extensive text product widgets include: METARs, TAFs, Winds Aloft, PiREPs, AIRMETs, SIGMETs, Area Forecasts and NOTAMs
- Airport Diagrams, Approach Charts, and Sectionals
- Dynamic weather overlays with your route displayed on map
- AOPA Airport Directory
- Flight plan filing via DUAT(S)
- flyGarmin integration
- Comprehensive aviation weather data direct from the National Weather Service and Environment Canada